I Am 13 Years Old
I Go To Pine Grove Middle School
I Am In 8th Grade
I Live In Perry Hall Maryland
For Elementary School I Went To Gumpowder
My FULL Name Is NICHOLAS JOSEPH EVANS
My Girlfriends FULL Name Is ASHLYN CIERA DWYER
I Was Born At 3:16am On Tuesday,June 6 1995
I Am Interested In Weather
I Am Interested In Games[Brawl]
I Am Interested In Girls[Ashlyn]
I Am Interested In Maps
I Am Inteested In Geography
My Moms FULL Name Is JANINE FRANCES WEISS
My Dads FULL Name Is DARRYL ERIC WEISS
My Little Brothers FULL Name Is DYLAN MATTHEW WEISS
My Real Dads Name Is THEODORE[TED]EVANS
I Am Interested In Being A Weatherman When I Grow Up
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hello, my name is mischelle dwyer, and i am married to charlie dwyer, i have been trying to find him the best christmas present that he could ever have and that would be to see his daughter again who he hasnt seen for many many years, he has tried and has been denied, now he has lost all contact and has no clue where she could be, his doughters name is ashlyn ciera dwyer, and the only other information that i have about her is that her mothers name is carrie, and that her birthday is coming up soon, she will be 13 on december 19th, he is heart broken and misses her sooooo much, he and i have one son that is 16 months old and another son due at the end of january, they are both her half brothers that she does not know about, please help me in talking to her or contacting her in some way for her father sake and heart ache, he has never done anything to hurt her and always wanted to be there for her and was denied, i don't know if her family has been lying to her to make him look like a bad person but he is not a bad person, i know because we live together and have children together, and he is the best father to our first son as i know he will be to our next son, he is very sweet kind and loving and has a lot of love to give, especially to his daughter if she would let him, he has been taking advantge of his whole life, not only by ashlyns mother carrie but by his own family as well, he still has an electromagnetic toy of some sort that ashlyn bought for him at a school fair (where kids buy things at school) he keeps it on his head board on his side of the bed when we moved here and he had it displayed on a shelf at the last place he lived, i know he loves her sooo much and it is hard for him to talk about her without getting teary eyed, he was there when she was born, and still has his hospital scrubs from that day please please please help we are very nice people who love alot and care alot, and we also get taken advantage of alot because of it, we live in the city of baltimore so we are not that far away please help me with a reunion for a very heart broken father to his long lost daughter
in case you can't find my e-mail or a way to get a hold of me, my e-mail address is:
eatualive198282@hotmail.com
Post a Comment